Meeting a good man can be a challenge. Knowing where to look is half the battle. Get this part right and the rest is just a matter of time!!
Here are the top 10 places to meet a man who is most likely on the market.
1. Sporting Events – Not to sound too stereotypical, but statistics don’t lie. You will find a large number of men at any given sporting event. If you happen to love a particular sport or are an undying fan of a certain team, bonding with someone over your shared passion can be a great way to meet someone.
2. The Library – A well-read man typically tends to be a great conversationalist. Going to your local library or bookstore and looking for a good new read, can lead to very fulfilling conversations.
3. Music Venues – Meeting a man at a concert guarantees that you have similar taste in music. Music often magnifies our strongest emotions and there is nothing better than being in tune with the opposite sex. Also, there is no telling what else you would have in common with him.
4. Church – I know, it sounds so cliché but attending church services is a wonderful way to attract the attention of a man who isn’t afraid of commitment. Although, going to church isn’t typically a time to socialize, the after services are often a great opportunity to strike up a conversation with a good man. The odds are especially good if you are there for the right reasons and find that you share a lot the same values.
5. Gym – The Gym is a great place to meet someone who is in shape and takes care of them self. If he takes care of you half as much as he does himself, you would be in good hands.
6. Local Events – Places like fairs, mud runs, or races can be great places to meet outgoing friendly men who like to have fun.
7. Art Exhibits – If you find yourself at an art exhibit odds are good that you will find a man who enjoys the finer things in life.
8. Museums – A man who can appreciate culture and beauty can surely appreciate you. If you enjoy the many wonders that world has to offer, a man who visits museums surely will as well.
9. Class – There are thousands of classes that you could consider ranging all the way from computers, to pottery to human rights or pet lovers. If you are currently in a specialty school or college, keep your eyes open for a man who keeps crossing your path as that may be a clear indication of a connection in the works. Taking a class can not only be rewarding but can also be a great place to meet a like-minded man.
10. Volunteering – Volunteering not only is a noteworthy thing to do, but you will probably meet a hardworking man who also cares about his community.